I LOVE Georgetown vet. If your dog is sick and needs care, they are in tender and loving hands at Georgetown.
My two guys had gotten into some grapes from the garbage, which are poisonous and can cause kidney failure in dogs. I was panicked and came into their office crying after they had spent the night at the emergency vet in the dog “ICU.” I can’t remember the name of the vet tech but as she took my dogs to the back both she and Dr. Stone just really warmly reiterated to me they are going to be fine,” which I really needed to hear. And they were.
A few weeks later one of my guys had a funky poo which I brought in for a sample, and I’m not even exaggerating when I say thay they called me with the results before I even opened my front door.
So yes, I really, really recommend Georgetown vet for compassionate and thorough care!